Author Topic: Another piece of local news from where I live  (Read 6302 times)

Offline MikaelaArsenault

• Global Moderator
Another piece of local news from where I live
« on: March 24, 2018, 04:02:40 PM »
http://www.wmur.com/article/former-toys-r-us-employees-hold-reunion-before-store-closes/19581633

Man, my town has been everywhere! This is at least the third time it’s been featured.

Offline Bambo

• Administrator
Another piece of local news from where I live
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 10:19:07 PM »
Ya many of them are sad I know....... But is it really thier fault??

They can only sell whats delivered to them..... If only GARBAGE is sent,thats what they sell!!

Offline MikaelaArsenault

• Global Moderator
Re: Another piece of local news from where I live
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 11:01:55 PM »
No it’s not their fault.

Offline Bambo

• Administrator
Another reason why Toys R Us is going out of business
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 06:09:02 AM »
http://nypost.com/2018/03/27/toys-r-us-worker-sold-stolen-toys-online-for-more-than-120k-cops

Obaid Sheikh, 25, stole 2,970 toys during his four years of working at a Toys R Us location in Fairfax and then sold the items online, WJLA reports.

An asset protection manager for Toys R Us launched an investigation in October 2017 after a string of thefts at the store. He later found a seller’s account on eBay with the username “YoungHov289” that had been selling new toys, some of which were labeled as Toys R Us exclusives.

The asset protection manager linked the account to Sheikh, who admitted stealing the toys via the store’s back door before putting them in the trunk of his car. A review of company records later found that Sheikh had spent only $4.24 in store purchases. [more]

He isnt the only one doing this,he just got caught. There are many just like him...Sad,may be partly thier fault!