Author Topic: Essentially What Rappaport said On Noory's Coast to Coast last night  (Read 978 times)

Offline joymar

Subject: Essentially what Rappaport said in his 2 hr interview on coast to coast last night

In the first half, investigative reporter Jon Rappoport discussed his latest findings investigating the data and reporting of the COVID-19 pandemic and the global reaction to it. He views the coronavirus as a manufactured story. "Largely, it's traditional diseases among the elderly who are already very weak" that are associated with the deaths, he contended, "and there have been many instances exposed where doctors...simply write COVID...on the death certificates with absolutely no back-up, no evidence, and they are produced as case numbers." The pandemic, he continued, is an "economic war" against the planet's population under the cover story of a medical disaster.

"Globalists" have been planning for something like this for decades, and the economic hit from the lockdown and closures of business around the world is incalculable, he said. Their goal is to make the population completely dependent on the state for their survival, he asserted, with an eventual move toward a collective or world governance of the planet, which will herald a kind of "technocratic slavery." Rappoport was also critical of the rushed efforts to create a vaccine. He doubts it will be effective and warned that it may require boosters like the flu shot every year. The American biotech company Moderna, now conducting a Phase 3 trial, has never brought a drug or vaccine to the market before, he cited, and is promoting an RNA technology that has never been approved or licensed for the public before.
-------------------

I'll add to this my comments, this Covid has gotten rid of many who were coilecting social security, using Medicare, so govt is saving a lot by NOT paying these souls.

And I just heard from Trump, the vaccine is coming at WARP SPEED and could be available end Oct or end of year....sure in a pig's eye....they say anything to get elected...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 11:52:47 PM by joymar »